Atrial Pacemaker Rhythm - Pacemaker Rhythm.
- This rhythm is easily identified by the conspicuous presence of a pacing spike immediately preceding the P wave.
- Not all pacing spikes will look exactly the same. They may be below or above the isoelectric line or be partially above and below.
- The PR interval is measured from the pacing spike to the beginning of ventricular depolarization.
Analyze this tracing using the five steps of rhythm analysis.
- Rhythm: Regular
- Rate: 83
- P Wave: upright and uniform with spikes
- PR interval: 0.16 sec
- QRS: 0.06 sec
- Interpretation: Atrial Pacemaker Rhythm with 100% capture