Ventricular Pacemaker Rhythm - Pacemaker Rhythms.
Ventricular Pacemaker Rhythm
- This rhythm is easily identified by the conspicuous presence of a pacing spike immediately preceding the QRS complexes.
- Sometimes there will be P waves in the tracing, sometimes there will not.
- Follow the five-steps of rhythm analysis and document as always.
Analyze this tracing using the five steps of rhythm analysis
- Rhythm: regular
- Rate 83
- P Wave: absent
- The PR interval: n/a
- QRS: 0.16 sec, wide and bizarre with spikes
- Interpretation: Ventricular Pacemaker Rhythm with 100% capture