Normal Sinus Rhythm - Sinus Rhythm.
- Also known as Sinus Rhythm is the only rhythm when each of the five steps of rhythm analysis are “normal”.
- All other rhythms you will analyze will have at least one of the 5-steps presenting an abnormality.
- This rhythm will be regular, in a heart rate range between 60 – 100 bpm, P waves are upright and uniform in appearance (in Lead II), with a P wave for each QRS complex, the PR interval will measure in the normal range of 0.12 – 0.20 second (and measure the same each time), and the QRS complex morphology will be similar beat-to-beat and measure between 0.06 – 0.10 second (and measure the same each time).
Analyze this tracing.
- Rhythm: Regular
- Rate: 75 (20 small boxes)
- P wave: Upright & uniform
- PR interval: 0.16 second
- QRS: 0.08 second
- Normal Sinus Rhythm