Interpretation - 312 - Atrial Dysrhythmias.
- The previous slides presented the five-steps of rhythm analysis. These five steps must be followed regardless of how simple of complex the tracing is you are reviewing.
- The information gathered in these steps are telling a story.
- The title of that story is the interpretation.
Atrial Dysrhythmias Types
The dysrhythmias in this category occur as a result of problems in the atria. These atrial dysrhythmias primarily affect the P wave. We will be discussing the following complexes and rhythms:
- Premature Atrial Complexes (PAC’s)
- Wandering Atrial Pacemaker
- Multifocal Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Fibrillation
Authors and ReviewersAuthored by Thomas O Brien.
Medically reviewed by Dr.Jonathan Keroes, MD, Cardiology
Last Update: 11/8/2020