PJC Tracings - Junctional Dysrhythmias.
Please sign in to use this FREE module.
- The R to R interval is irregular
- The fourth complex is early
- The P wave on the early complex is inverted.
Analyze this tracing using the five steps of rhythm analysis.
- Rhythm: Irregular
- Rate: 70
- P Wave: upright, early complex inverted
- PR interval: 0.16 sec, early complex with shorter PR
- QRS: 0.08 sec
- Interpretation: Sinus Rhythm with PJC
Authors and ReviewersAuthored by Thomas O'Brien
Medically reviewed by Dr. Jonathan Keroes, MD, Cardiology
Last Update: 11/8/2020