Closing - Cardiac Rhythm.
- The previous slides presented the five-steps of rhythm analysis. These five steps must be followed regardless of how simple of complex the tracing is you are reviewing.
- The information gathered in these steps are telling a story.
- The title of that story is the interpretation.
- In our other modules on this website, you can learn about the features of different dysrhythmia categories and specific criteria for each dysrhythmia within a category.
- Regardless of the category or dysrhythmia, it is important to always follow the discipline of the five-step rhythm analysis technique.