Sinus Exit Block - Course # 313-9
- Sinus Exit Block looks very much the same as Sinus Arrest with one important distinction.
- The duration of the pause with Sinus Exit Block is in a direct multiple of the R to R interval of the underlying rhythm. Sinus Arrest does not have this specific feature.
Sinus Dysrhythmia - Practice Strip
- Analyze this tracing using the five steps of rhythm analysis.
- Compare your answers with the answers on the next slide.
Practice Strip - Answers
- Rhythm: Irregular
- Rate: 40 bpm
- P wave: upright and uniform
- PR interval: 0.16 sec
- QRS: 0.10 sec
- Interpretation: Sinus Exit Block
313 Sinus Exit Block - Course # 313-9